Wow! Foundation seems heavily influenced by Bootstrap, but Rails-ready
out of the box.  There are also a number of cool javascript plugins that
Bootstrap does not have ("joyride" looks awesome for in-line help and
tutorials!).  And looking at the Github Readme, they have quite a few
responsive themes for Drupal7, Wordpress, and other content frameworks.
  Hmm...

Very impressive, Gabriel! Thanks.

--
Shaun Ellis
User Interace Developer, Digital Initiatives