Usability Testing Lab?!?  Awesome!  I'm curious about your goals and
your process... are you looking to publish your results?

I guess why I'm asking is because I pretty much drank the Kool-aid on
the more ethnographic "discount usability testing" + "rapid prototyping"
approach, followed by using Google Analytics to try to get gather
quantitative "real-life" stats as we make improvements.  I can
definitely see the usefulness of having more resources for usability
testing though.

I'm surprised that none of the suggestions do A/B testing.  It seems
like that would help settle the never-ending debate in "web committees"
around labels and vocabulary.

-Shaun

--
Shaun Ellis
User Interace Developer, Digital Initiatives