Ah, did you find docs in the SS Support Center that cover how to access
the API and what it's functionalty is?  Have any direct links to such?

Yeah, last time I asked SerSol (a couple years ago), the XML data
service was all that was available -- and not only does it cost extra,
ti is actually VERY expensive (I think it's targetted at other
"vendor-like" users, who will basically be reselling the data).

So yeah, I'm curious about this newer one too!