From: Jonathan Rochkind [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 1:31 PM
To: Code for Libraries
Cc: Van Mil, James (vanmiljf)
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] ulrich's api?

Ah, did you find docs in the SS Support Center that cover how to access the API and what it's functionalty is?  Have any direct links to such?

Yeah, last time I asked SerSol (a couple years ago), the XML data service was all that was available -- and not only does it cost extra, ti is actually VERY expensive (I think it's targetted at other "vendor-like" users, who will basically be reselling the data).

So yeah, I'm curious about this newer one too!