Tom --

I use Amazon CloudFront and a plugin on my WordPress blog to automatically push media files to an S3 bucket (which Amazon then automatically distributes).  There are a couple of front-ends to S3 that are fairly user friendly (Transmit on the Mac is the one I use most often).

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.