From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Dooley
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 3:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Responsive Web Site Live

Very cool--congratulations!

In addition to Dave's questions, I'd be curious to know (can't see it since I don't have a login) how you handled directing people to databases that have mobile versions. This is something I've been wondering about for our site down the road and library sites in general--from a responsive site, how to effectively link people out to vendor-provided resources that are either mobile or non-mobile.

-Sarah Dooley