I've seen the inside of this tech, and I have to say it is really neat and useful.  This is a nice tool to have in your toolbox if you want to build machine APIs to systems that don't have machine APIs:  Wikipedia, arXiv, CiteSeer, etc.

Peter

/me was not paid for this endorsement.

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.