Hello,
We have problems using III loading module to load MARC files (.mrc) to our catalog.  This is to use "Data Exchange" > "Load Electronic Records (itm)".
Basically  non- English characters (French, Arabic ) will be changed to unknown symbols. The MARC files (.mrk and .mrc) are verified before loading to III. There are only two issues:
1. the III configuration might be wrong.
2. The III loading module has a bug and it probably does not know how to deal with non-English characters.

Anyone having similar experience or resolving it?
Thanks,
Yan