From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bill Dueber
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Anyone have a SUSHI client?

[Background: SUSHI
<http://www.niso.org/committees/SUSHI/SUSHI_comm.html>is a SOAP protocol for getting data on use of electronic resources in the COUNTER format]

I'm just starting to look at trying to get COUNTER data via SUSHI into our data warehouse, and I'm discovering that apparently no one has worked on a SUSHI client since late 2009.

Unless....I'm missing one? Anyone out there using SUSHI and have a client that works and is up-to-date and has some documentation of some sort? I'd prefer ruby or java, but will take anything that'll run under linux (i.e., not C#) at this point.

I'm desperately trying not to have to deal with the raw SOAP and parsing the XML and such, so any help would be appreciated.

--
Bill Dueber
Library Systems Programmer