Salve!

> I am uneasy about coming up with a policy for banning people (from
> what?) and voting on it, before it's demonstrated that it's even
> needed. Can't we just tackle these issues as they come up, in context,
> rather than in the abstract?
>
> Or has a specific issue come up, and I'm just being daft?

    It's needed. It was requested. Specifically creepy things happening is why this came up. The policy is necessary to help people deal with things as they come up in context.

    I'm uneasy about voting on minority rights. That usually doesn't go well, and it almost always misses the point.

Cheers,
Brooke