Karen - I've been wondering about this lately, digging around in code at github, noticing a lot of somewhat aging commit dates, etc.  I am joining the ol-tech list and will ask there, too, but given your history with the project, do you have a sense of whether IA folks might welcome a modest influx of attention from willing volunteers to help maintain and improve the service?

  -Dan