From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Francis Kayiwa [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Call for Code4Lib 2014 Hosts

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 04:59:54PM -0500, Michael J. Giarlo wrote:
> Seeing 0 proposals, does that mean there's no code4lib 2014?  Is anyone
> working on a proposal still?  Is there reason enough to extend the deadline?

Perhaps this is all too raw for me to have proper perspective. A year is
not nearly enough time. I'd say start churning out those proposals. I'm
looking at you NCSU! ;-) DO! IT!

Look you already have a video that does half of your proposal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN9bR00BvHU

Everything else? Just details... Do! It!

./fxk

--
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in
the proper order then why can't he?