Ingrid --

Thanks for announcing your software.  I've added an entry for it on FOSS4Lib:

  http://foss4lib.org/package/exsite9

You (or anyone else) and update/augment the entry by signing up for a new account and editing the page.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.