Hi All,

Good thread!  I've captured this list (so far) and some of the comments in
the wiki <http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/ProjectManagement>.  Feel free
to add, edit or delete.

I like Trac [http://trac.edgewall.org/] for project life-cyle tracking.  It
ties together issue tracking, documentation wiki, and source code browsing.

Tricia