At the risk of getting shouted down in public (wouldn't be the first
time!), let me just put this out there: perhaps instead of, like, whipping
up a Doodle poll for us all to vote on which plugins get temporarily
disabled and which ones don't, how about we have a few folks volunteer to
gently ask that folks be mindful of what they are asking zoia to do.  Heck,
we can even reflect that in the topic, and make an announcement from the
podium.

We already ask that channel registrants be mindful of what they say; is it
much more to ask that that include which zoia plugins they call?

-Mike