On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Michael J. Giarlo <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Yes, I believe zoia was named as a tribute to Zoia Horn, FWIW.

I did name zoia as a tribute to Zoia Horn. My copy of *ZOIA! Memoirs of
Zoia Horn, Battler for the People’s Right to Know* holds a special place on
my bookshelf. I highly recommend it.

That said, if it would help to make the bot less gendered I'm happy to
rename it.

I've also been working on a new IRC bot framework in node.js called n0d3 (
https://github.com/gsf/n0d3). I introduced emerac to #code4lib as a hubot a
year or so ago, and was planning to reintroduce it as an n0d3 bot at some
point. Could be a fun thing to work on at the conference.