Hi Kevin,
We used an organisation called Akendi ( http://www.akendi.com/usability-ucd-user-centered-design/usability-testing-company.php ) for our web re-design. The experience was very positive - they not only did the usability, but committed to a significant amount of skills & knowledge transfer. They were very thorough - no cookie cutter approach - and took care to really understand out business (a Provincial (aka State) Legislature).
I'd be happy to discuss further.

Peter