I think that looking for "English" might be a red herring, what you want is
a translation between Persian in the Arabic script to Persian in the Latin
script.

That said, a quick look at Wikipedia indicates that this might not be as
straightforward a task as one might expect:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Romanization_of_Persian&oldid=532605934

Cheers,
Craig