Nope, Chicago was thought about probably around the time of Indiana!

I would suggest that those thinking of proposing post drafts or ask for assistance with proposals on Code4LibCon (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/code4libcon). You could also email past planners directly with questions. That might help with last minute questions that were holding up making official proposals.

Margaret Heller
Digital Services Librarian
Loyola University Chicago
773.508.2686
>>> Patrick Berry <[log in to unmask]> 1/30/2013 4:29 PM >>>
Wasn't Chicago volunteered *at *the last conference? ;-)