Hi all,
Doing a little January CWG membership list cleaning!

Attached is our membership list as of today. If you have a moment and can look this over to provide any udpates, that would be great. Please send me:

1) Any staff changes at your organization:
--  people that should be removed from the CWG- either if they or you would like to focus on other working groups and want off CWG lists, or people that have left your organization or changed jobs and are no longer involved in NDSA
--  if you have any other staff at your organization that should be added to CWG

2) any email or name updates

Thanks!
Abbie

Abbie Grotke | Web Archiving Team Lead | Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program | Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/ | http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @agrotke