Hello everyone,

This is a reminder about our next Infrastructure Working group call is on Tuesday, Jan 29 at 2:00.  We'll have a catch up meeting of activities over the past few months.

Then, as part of our initiative focused on exploring approaches to open source software and digital preservation the infrastructure working group is hosting a phone session with Thorny Staples on Fedora and his approach to open source software.

This will be on Tues, Feb 26 at 2:00.  Thorny is currently with the Smithsonian and was an early active Fedora adapter and proponent.  He lead much of the efforts to build the fedora community.

The call in number is the same as always:

The call in number will always be:
Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

Many thanks!