Hi all,

At the last meeting we talked about setting a standing monthly meeting time. I wrestled with Doodle on this for a while, then finally figured it would be easier to calculate the results by hand.

Please note, all times are in Eastern Standard. It would be great to have everyone's reply by mid next week (Wednesday, 1/16).

1. The 3rd week of the month, Monday at 10 a.m.
2. The 4th week of the month, Monday at 10 a.m.
3. The 3rd week of the month, Monday at 1 p.m.
4. The 4th week of the month, Monday at 1 p.m.
5. The 3rd week of the month, Monday at 3 p.m.
6. The 4th week of the month, Monday at 3 p.m.
7. The 3rd week, Wednesday at 10 a.m.
8. The 4th week, Wednesday at 10 a.m.
9. The 3rd week, Wednesday at 11 a.m.
10. The 4th week, Wednesday at 11 a.m.
11. The 3rd week, Wednesday 1 p.m.
12. The 4th week, Wednesday 1 p.m.
13. The 3rd week, Wednesday 3 p.m.
14. The 4th week, Wednesday 3 p.m.

The best way for me to get your responses would look like this:
YNNNNYNYYYNNYY

Please count your Ys and Ns to make sure you have 14.

Thanks for your time!
-Kate