Dear NDSA members,

Mark your calendars!  We are excited to announce the dates for Digital Preservation 2013, July 23-25, in the Washington, DC metro area.

A formal call for proposals will be announced in early February. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any ideas for program topics you'd like to see discussed or presented at this meeting.   You can contact me with any questions or requests at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We look forward to getting together in late July!

Best regards,
Erin

Erin Engle
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
www.digitalpreservation.gov
@ndiipp<http://twitter.com/ndiipp>