Hi All,

I'm sorry, I should have specified that the meetings will be 1 p.m. Eastern time.

-Kate

-----Original Message-----
From: Zwaard, Kate
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NDSA standards meetings for 2013

Hi All,

Thank you so much for responding to my survey with your available meeting times! The best time for everyone seems to be the 3rd Monday of the month at 1 p.m. This conflicts with Federal holidays in January and February; in those months, we'll meet on the 4th Monday at 1 p.m.

So our meeting dates for the year are as follows:

1/28
2/25
3/18
4/15
5/20
6/17
7/15
8/19
9/16
10/21
11/18
12/16

WebEx information and agenda for the 1/28 meeting to follow shortly.

-Kate