Hi Everyone,

As a follow up to our conversation with Peter Murray on FOSS4lib I did this interview with him.

"When is Open Source Software the Right Choice for Cultural Heritage Organizations? An Interview with Peter Murray"
http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/2013/01/when-is-open-source-software-the-right-choice-for-cultural-heritage-organizations-an-interview-with-peter-murray/

I would encourage folks on the list to ask any questions or share comments on the post and or over the list.

We should get a similar interview back from Mark Leggott about our discussion with him about Islandora.

Best,
Trevor

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300