Dear all,

As promised I am sending everyone in the group the survey questions from the last storage survey. I also want to let all of you know that I'll be your point of reference if any one has doubts or feedback regarding the 2013 Storage Survey. I can be reached at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and my extension is 7-6836. I'm looking forward to working with you and helping in the production of this next survey.

Now about the attachments on this email. The file titled "Storage Survey Questions" holds the questions copied directly from the survey so one can have an idea of how the user would see the question (yet the format has been slightly altered by word...). The one titled "Questions as they..." has the questions as they were listed in the Storage Survey report and are a little more explanatory. Finally the two images are screen captures of the actual survey so one can get an idea of how the survey actually looks.

I hope this helps and please email with any doubts, feedback, or suggestions for possible changes to be made to optimize the next the upcoming survey.

Cheers,
José "Ricky" Padilla