OK, it's hard to get a comment on the call, so excuse email again... the
person (Jane?) who made the comment about the open source content
management application still needing to connect into storage has hit the
nail on the head.

below's info is storage related, and it is standards and open source.
There are other things like Gluster and ZFS that allow customers to
create open stacks and stay out of the Vendor Lockin concerns at the
storage layer.

I'd like those of us who are into the storage layer to take this up at
some point :-)
Gail

Gail Truman
Truman Technologies, LLC

Protecting the world's digital heritage for future generations
www.trumantechnologies.com
facebook/TrumanTechnologies

510 502 6497