I thought yesterday's call was great - full of discussion, ideas and volunteers. For those who couldn't attend, the notes are now up on the wiki (thanks Emily!):
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=January_28,_2013_Standards_Working_Group_Notes

During the call we started brainstorming for the NDSA's "2014 National Agenda for Digital Stewardship". I took a stab at putting the group's ideas into the report's content trends/research/infrastructure/organization categories. I had a hard time with the research priorities section because it seems to me like most of these could be phrased as research questions. But maybe we could identify the very important unsolved research problems? Please take a look when you have a chance and feel free to move things around, edit and add.
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=National_Agenda_Standards_Brainstorm
We'll have one more opportunity to discuss this during the February call.

There's now a resources section on our wiki with a link to the template to fill out for new projects:
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Standards_and_Best_Practices_Working_Group#Resources

best,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard Library
(617) 495-3724