Do you ever put together a playlist or some situationally appropriate
music when you're taking a trip?  Do you ever do this when you're going to
a conference?  If you answered yes to either, and you're on Rdio, pitch in
and add some stuff to a Code4Lib Chicago playlist:

 	http://www.rdio.com/people/wdenton/playlists/2229053/Code4Lib_2013_in_Chicago/

I reckon we should be able to collaboratively edit the perfect playlist
for use by hundreds of librarians and coders descending on Chicago in
February, useful when either a) drinking local beers, b) hacking, c)
walking through the Art Institute of Chicago, or d) all of the above.

Bill
--
William Denton
Toronto, Canada