Okay! So, we did not appear to get any reservations!

So, plan 2, go! We're going to head out from the Crowne lobby at 8:40. I'll
be tall and in a green jacket. There hopefully won't be any/much of a wait.

If there is a terrible wait, then we'll just deal with it by finding some
other awesome bar and/or coming back to Aviary later on in the night.

Call me/text at 646-206-6418 if you want updates.