Hi again!  By now, some of you will have seen our presentation on
ScholarSphere at #c4l13.  Wouldn't you love to work on making the 'sphere
even *less* janky?

This job will be open for one more week if you're interested.  Teleworkers
are welcome to apply.  Find us (in person or virtually) if you have
questions.

http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/4121/

-Mike