Some previous video has been put up on Internet Archive:
http://archive.org/search.php?query=code4lib

I don't know what's involved in uploading video to IA.

I like the option of hosting them on Internet Archive more so than
YouTube or another service. While IA has their own embed code, I'd be
happy to help folks with embedding their video on Code4Lib or other
pages using simple HTML5 Video. For instance, I'd embed it within my
blog.

Jason