OK, y'all convinced me; I want to commit something to my very first
big-girl open source project.

Now, which?

* I primarily speak Python (plus Django). I know a little jQuery. I could
dust off a tiny bit of PHP (though I'd rather not) and am not averse to an
excuse to learn (more than four hours of) Ruby.

* I don't work for a library so I don't have access to, e.g., most ILSes; I
need to be able to assemble the development environment from open-source
parts.

* Big ++ if the project has good documentation (not just of the code but of
how to set up the dev environment, run tests, shave all the yaks, etc.)

* friendly people ++ too.

Andromeda
(and her "copious spare time". ha.)