First, to the organizations doing this, thank you so much for sharing.  I'm
sure I'm not the only person to notice the growth in code sharing,
especially through Github.

As we're associated with libraries, I thought it might be good to have a
list, no matter how incomplete, of libraries sharing code.  As you might
imagine Google searches for library or libraries tend be full of code
libraries instead of Libraries with code.  Go figure...

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Libraries_Sharing_Code

As with all wiki pages, please do add what isn't there.  Unless it's links
to cheap prescription pills or something.  Don't do that.

I will admit that originally this page was titled "Libraries with Github
Organizations" but I quickly realized that the first response would point
out the painfully obvious fact that you can share code without Github.
 Yes, I was aware of that before I started the page but I'll @blame jetlag
and CST.

Pat (the one from Chico)