Pat,

While my library has an institutional account we currently use for
private repos, we have released some code which is maintained under
individual accounts. The code in the individual repositories is
copyright North Carolina State University, but isn't included under
the institutional account. It might be that in the future we release
some code through the institutional account, but have not yet.

There are good reasons why this might be the case for other
institutions as well. For instance an institution could allow code to
be released but not want to take on responsibility for maintaining it.

While our library is sharing some code through individuals and their
accounts, I wonder if listing individual accounts like this is out of
scope for the page you've created? Would it be worth it to create a
page that lists individual accounts of code4libbers? Are there other
ways to find code released by code4lib folks?

Jason