OK, it looks like Francis has decided to put these up on YouTube.
While I think that meets the desire to get these out there quickly, I
think there was enough interest in putting them up on Internet
Archive. I'd like to see if we can pursue that avenue as well.

Anyone have experience uploading video to IA? I think IA should have a
step where the video can be encoded as MP4 and OGV.

Tara, is there a way I, and others, could access the video you chopped
up at least for a time? It doesn't much matter what format it is in at
this point--whatever works for you. I'd be willing to help get these
up on IA. Anyone else willing to help divvy up the work?

The other piece I'd be willing to do is to show folks how they could
use HTML5 video to embed the video within the Code4Lib site or any
page using the IA sources.

Jason