We only need to create an account on the Internet Archive in order to
upload the videos. According to their FAQ[1] it's best if we uploaded the
highest quality and they will attempt to derive it to various formats that
are easy for streaming or download.

[1] http://archive.org/about/faqs.php#235

ranti.

Bulk mail.  Postage paid.