Ian,

There's some video here if you want to rewatch it.
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2768983/events/1865025?device_panel=true
Also some of the entries of the schedule have video embedded in them.
http://code4lib.org/conference/2013/schedule

Cynthia Ng did some pretty good blogging of the event.
http://cynng.wordpress.com/tag/c4l13/

And also twitter, for whatever it's worth.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23c4l13

/dev

--
Sent from my GMail account.