On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 09:54:53PM +0000, Barba, Ian wrote:
> I attended last week's Code 4 Lib conference.  Unfortunately, while I was having a late lunch on Thursday in China Town, my friend's car was vandalized and my laptop stolen.  I had all of my conference notes on that laptop.
>
> Would anyone be willing to share their conference notes with me?  I would be particularly interested in notes from an academic librarian, but I'll take whatever I can get my hands on.
>
> I really enjoyed the conference, but I'm reduced to trying to piece things together from memory-and that's spotty at best.

I hope this doesn't spoil your experience of the conference otherwise.

Thanks to jronallo@ you should be able to watch all (except Tuesday AM
before Tara paid for video) the conference proceedings.

Example below

http://code4lib.org/conference/2013/burton-west

--
Our policy is, when in doubt, do the right thing.
		-- Roy L. Ash, ex-president Litton Industries