On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Karen Coyle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Shaun, you cannot decide whether github is a barrier to entry FOR ME (or
> anyone else), any more than you can decide whether or not my foot hurts. I'm
> telling you github is NOT what I want to use. Period.

While it may be true that you don't want to use GitHub, the original
statement was: "No, git is NOT for non-coders."  I think it's
reasonable to think that GitHub may work for some "non-coders" while
others will feel it doesn't work for them.  Everyone has a right to
their personal opinions and I don't think it was crazy for Shaun to
address some of the misconceptions about it.

Kevin