Hello Code4Lib,

I was wondering if anyone has had success in using digital data or
resources that are stored in CONTENTdm in any linked data projects.  I have
tried utilizing CONTENTdm data for a small Google Map in the past and found
it quite difficult to use.  At the same time I have not used CONTENTdm in
over a year so I do not know if they have made it easier to exact and
utilize information from the system.  I am working on an interview
presentation and one of the parts I am trying to tackle involves working a
set of data into a user friendly system related to a specific
topic, possibly using a map.  I know these folks have CONTENTdm currently
so I was wondering if I would be able to present a way to work with the
existing system or if I should be saying that to make this project work
they need to put it into a different CMS.  Any insight folks have had
working with linked data in CONTENTdm would be quite welcome.  Thanks.

Matt Sherman