If you're not willing to provide even your name to make use of a free
service, then I dare say you are erecting your own barriers. Such is your
choice, of course, but I don't think others need to be compelled
to accommodate the barriers you create for yourself.

And just because the terms of use are not unconditional, or perfectly to
your liking, does not mean you're not welcome to use it. You are.

/dev

--
Sent from my GMail account.