I have a follow-up:

By default, Jetty starts Fuseki with -Xmx1200M for heap.  Have you altered
this for production?  How many triples do you have and how often does your
endpoint process queries?  Our dataset won't be large at first (low
millions of triples), but we can reasonably expect 10,000+ SPARQL queries
per day.  That's not a lot by dbpedia standards, but I have no idea how
that compares to average LAM systems.

Thanks,
Ethan