Hi Gary,

Great idea, and it was easy to implement. For example you can now get
tag related feeds:

    http://jobs.code4lib.org/feed/tag/digital-preservation/
    http://jobs.code4lib.org/feed/tag/python/
    http://jobs.code4lib.org/feed/tag/web-archiving/
    http://jobs.code4lib.org/feed/tag/fedora-repository-architecture/
    etc ...

Your feed reader should be able to pick up on the feed url, but a
click to the feed icon on the tag specific jobs pages will take you to
the feed if not. I also added the feed URLs as a column to the tag
page:

    http://jobs.code4lib.org/tags/

It's kind of neat to see them on a map, e.g.

    https://maps.google.com/maps?q=http://jobs.code4lib.org/feed/tag/digital-preservation/

Thanks for the idea!

//Ed