hi,
has anyone volunteered for the mapping feature? if not, I'd like to take a
crack at it as I am wanting to get more practical django experience under
my belt. and since this list has gotten me two jobs, I would love to give
some payback.  just dont want to duplicate any work someone else has
started. b, chris.