Okay, I just got some more information that makes the problem much clearer
and adds a time sensitivity.

I was going to cut and paste, but it looks like there is a legal factor to
this that may make sending identifiable information in the clear a bad
idea.  It looks like this is actually an organization that it hoping to
document the human rights abuses conducted under the former Duvalier
dynasty in Haiti with the aim (I believe) of getting him convicted.  It's
goal is to set up the library interface and have Renee go to to Haiti to
train people to use and manage the library.

Renee does have background setting up Wordpress sites and writing basic
HTML.  They've purchased hosting on Godaddy and hope to use a MySQL db.
the documents are in 4 languages and all types of media formats: pdf,
audio, images and video.

current skeleton wordpress site: http://haiti-lutte-contre-limpunite.org

They hope to create the whole shebang in the next month!  Definitely
doesn't sound like an academic library timeframe. ;-)

Jason