On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 03:39:46PM -0500, DYV wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We are considering an image host for a special collection.
> The collection would be private and only viewable via links added to  and
> searched through our online catalog (InMagic)
> Has anyone used either of the following and had a positive experience:
>
>    - ImageShack
>    - Flickr Pro or Nonprofits(Flickr/Yahoo)
>    - WebLife Photo (Earthlink)
>

> These are the ones recommended to me thus far.
>
> We're looking to upload around 6 gig of files.
>
> I'd appreciate any insight any of you might have.

I've been using Flickr personally for a while but there's a new kid in
town who I am liking quit a bit for upload and *hide* away and still
enjoy the gallery like features I've gotten used to with Flickr. They
let you try it out for 30 days. (I am impulsive and paid after a week)

https://www.everpix.com/landing.html

Cheers,
./fxk

--
If one studies too zealously, one easily loses his pants.
		-- A. Einstein.