Hello Code4libers,

First off, let me apologize for cross-posting. A colleague and I are
conducting a brief survey regarding the opinions of librarians on issues
regarding privacy and Library 2.0 technology. All questions are optional
(and voluntary) and any data collected will be separated from the
individual who responded.  We would greatly appreciate it if you could take
a little time out of your busy day to fill out this questionnaire.  Please
note that the survey should take ~10 minutes to complete and will be open
until *Friday, March 22nd*.

The URL for the survey is:

*https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K9RWP7K*

If you have any questions or concerns about completing the questionnaire,
please e-mail me at *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*.

Thanking you in advance...

Stephanie
--

*Stephanie P. Hess*