Speaking of which...does any have robust code for getting the date of
publication out of a MARC record, correcting for (or ignoring or otherwise
dealing with) stuff in the fixed fields, dates on other calendars, dates
that are far enough in the future that they must be a mistake, etc.?

  -Bill "yes, that *was* published in 5763" Dueber

--
Bill Dueber
Library Systems Programmer