We are thrilled to announce that there will be a Shuttle from the
Conference Hotel to UIC Forum. The Shuttle will run for 2 hours in the
AM and 2 hours at the end of the conference.

All things being equal we still encourage you to use the reliable
-especially at Rush Hour- CTA #8 Bus which will run more frequently than
the UIC Shuttle/Bus does. (It has to make a `left` onto a very busy
street. I wouldn't want to be that driver :-))

More details will be added to this link[0] and the attendees survivor
guide which is still baking.

best regards,
./fxk
[0] http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_travel
--
"Whom are you?" said he, for he had been to night school.
		-- George Ade